|Release date(s)||Japan: January 31, 2016|
USA/Canada: March 9, 2016
Australia: June 26, 2016
Europe: June 27, 2016
|Game modes||Single-player, Multi-player, NintenDO Wi-Fi Connection|
|Platform(s)||Wii U, Nintendo 3DS|
Pokémon Laggray is the stupidest pokemon shame ever created yet and features the series most hated characters. This shame was created for the Nintendo Wee but a weird glitch lets you play it on every system ever created
Pokémon Laggray was notable in that a single actor, Takuma Suzuki, voiced two leading roles of MissingNo. and Bob the Builder.
- see Voice Roles
- Story and Levels
- Skeleton Systems
- Version Diferences
- The SA1 playables can be paired in groups based on their jumping method, ball or straight. Of those groups, both have the same missions, but with some slight differences:
- Amy and Sonic both get to the goal, but Amy's missions have an invincible foe added in.
- Knuckles and Big both hunt for something, but Big has to fish for his while Knuckles has to treasure hunt for it.
- Tails and Gamma both have races; Tails has to race against another character while Gamma races against the clock to defeat his adversary.
- Tails and Knuckles do not share a stage with Amy.
- Knuckles does not share a stage with Big as well.
- Sky Rail is the only stage where MissingNo. is not playable in.